Our ecocubes are the epitome of a natural and sustainable gift item. In these decorative wooden cubes the seeds develop into flowers, herbs, Christmas trees or even a dwarf banana plant. Every cube is manufactured from high-quality alder wood, filled with special nutritional granulate and seeds, and sealed with a sticker against germination. The majority of the seeds we use are certified organic and are purchased from reputed seed dealers in Austria and Germany.
The ecocubes are not only a decorative eye catcher in the kitchen, living room or office – growing them also brings great joy.
This is how you bring your ecocube to life:
Peel the sealing sticker off the cube, add a bit of water and place in a bright spot. The ecocube will come to life within a few days and small green seedlings will sprout out of the eco-cultivation kit. With good care, the seedlings will grow into bigger plants and can then be planted along with the wooden cube in a flowerpot or garden. Since our ecocubes are produced from 100% bio-degradable materials, they will slowly be composted and supply the plant with valuable nutrients.
Details for reseller
- unit dimensions: 7.5 x 7.5 x 7.5 cm; 0.15 kg
- minimum quantity & packaging unit: 30 cubes per box (6 pcs. per plant variety)
- alder wood (source: EU)
- Bio Top-paper (white)
- German, English, French & Italian
- shelf life of at least 2 years when stored in a dry place
- lucky clover & love plant: shelf life of max. 3 months when stored in a dry place (flower bulbs)