Planting from the heart stick
The ecoheart is individualized with a laser engraving and the previously selected plant seeds are attached to the plant stick.
The heart-shaped plant stick is stuck into an individualized booklet or packed in a semi-transparent glassine paper bag with a folding card in your own design. Both types of packaging offer space for an (advertising) message and/or instructions.
Alternatively the plant sticks are also available in other shapes: ecostick (our standard shape), ecobee (bee shape) or ecoxmas tree (Christmas tree shape).
- minimum quantity: 30 units per design or per plant variety
- plant stick: 5.8 x 5.2 cm | weight: ca. 4 g
- booklet: 9.8 x 9.8 cm (folded)/19.6 x 9.8 cm (open); ca. 7g (incl. ecoheart)
- glassine bag: ca. 8.5 x 14 cm (incl. folding card); ca. 7 g (incl. ecoheart)
- material: wood (source: EU), eco-friendly glue, Bio Top-paper (white), glassine paper (semi-transparent)
- customizing: laser etching, 4c printing
- laser engraving: 1-colour (branding in wood), 1 page only
- booklet: 4/4-coloured | folding card: 4/0 coloured
- shelf-life & storage:
- at least 2 years when stored in a dry place
Recommended plant seeds
| Bee meadow
| Chocolate flower
| Chili Habanero
| Aloe Vera
| Christmas tree