Plants in a coffee cup
The ecocups are made from pressed bamboo fibers and rice husks. The containers in a coffee mug design are filled with a special nutritional granulate and plant seeds.
Customized ecocups are available even in small quantities. The sleeve as well as the plant growth instructions attached to the cover can be customized using 4c printing. The plant seeds can be freely selected from our range or the Wonder Bean can be individualized instead.
- minimum quantity: 30 units per design or per plant variety
- dimensions: 10 x 8 cm | weight: ca. 150 g
- material: bamboo fibers & rice husks, Bio Top-paper (white)
- customizing: 4c printing, laser etching (Wonder Bean)
- sleeve: 4/0-coloured
- booklet: 4/4-coloured
- bean laser (Wonder Bean): 1/1-colour (cut in bean), also possible with 2 different motifs
- shelf-life & storage:
- at least 2 years when stored in a dry place
- lucky clover & love plant: max. 3 months (flower bulbs!)
Alternatively, the ecocup can also be filled with a customized Wonder Bean.
The individual bean is engraved on both sides with one or two different motifs. Once the bean sprouts, the lasered engraving shows up on the seed leaf.
- Minimum quantity: 30 units per design
Recommended plant seeds
| Bee meadow
| Aloe Vera
| Giant bamboo
| Chili Habanero
| Orchid tree
| Chocolate flower
| Silk acacia
| Lucky clover
| Love plant
| Xmas tree
| with individual