ecopot contains a little seed bag bag, a coaster. coconut fiber tabs and a little wooden ittle plate where you can write down the names of the plants.
- Place the pot on the saucer and put the 2 coconut fiber tabs in the pot.
- Fill the pot with water to about 1 cm below the rim. After about 3 minutes the tabs will have turned into soil. Now use your finger to smooth out the soil.
- Sow the seeds from the package and slightly cover with soil.
- Place the planter set in a bright and warm spot and water every 3 days with approximately 30 ml of water so that the soil doesn‘t dry up.
- After about 7-14 days the plants will start growing.
- As soon as the herbs are tall enough, you can use them to cook with.