ecobox contains coconut fibre tablet, wooden plant stick for writing on, compostable planting cup and flower bulb bag.
- Remove the sleeve, slide the lid off the wooden box and take out the entire contents.
- Place the compostable planting pot in the ecobox, fill with the coconut fibre tablet and slowly pour in water to about 2cm below the edge of the cup. After about 5 minutes, the coconut fibre tablet will turn into soil.
- Label the wooden plant stick and carefully insert it into the soil. Open the flower bulb bag and stick the bulbs about 1 cm deep into the ground. The planted flower bulbs should be completely covered with the coconut fibre soil.
- Place the ecobox in a bright, warm place and only water moderately until germination (approx. 40 ml about every 3 days – avoid waterlogging!).
- The lucky clover will begin to grow after about 10-14 days. Continue to water the plant moderately.
- The lucky clover will bloom after about 3-4 months.
- As soon as the plants you have grown are too big for the ecobox, the lucky clover can be transferred into a flower pot with some soil using the compostable planting cup. The wooden box can then be used as a pen holder or gift box, for example!