orgrownizer contains set of coconut fiber tab, biodegradable pot, plant seed package
- To open the orgrownizer, carefully remove the sleeve, pull back sticker, and remove the components inside.
- Place the coconut fiber tablet into the left cup.
- Fill the biodegradable cup with water to about 1cm below the rim. After about 3 minutes the tabs will have turned into soil
- Open the seed pack and sprinkle the seeds onto the coconut fiber soil. Slightly cover the seeds with soil.
- Keep the orgrownizer in a bright, warm place and water moderately until plants are germinating (approx. 20ml every 3 days). Make sure that the granulate doesn't dry up – avoid waterlogging!
- The chili plant will begin to grow after about 12-18 days. Continue to water moderately.
- After another 16 weeks you can harvest the first chilis and the orgrownizer turn into a decorative and useful stationery.
- As soon as the plants outgrow the orgrownizer, carefully remove the pot inside and place it in a regular flower pot with soil.