How to define mom? A mom is a super hero in everyday life, with experience in crisis management, in event planning, in first aid and encouragement. At the side, she is a protector around the clock, best friend, and soul soother. She is also great at story telling. Mom is a multi-talent! Personalize the laser engraving with the first name of your mom and chose a suitable plant seed.
dimensions: 7.5 x 7.5 x 7.5 cm; 0.15 kg
material: alder wood
choose between the following plant seeds: aloe vera, chili , chocolate flower, forget-me-not, lavender , love plant, lucky clover, orchid tree, sunflower , Xmas tree
important note: As these are natural products, engravings can appear different and irregular. Also, wood grain and colors may differ strongly from the picture.
Please check your data carefully! Data will be used the exact same way you input it in our system.
ecocube contains coconut fiber granulate, clay granulate, compostable planting cup and plant seeds.
- Remove the paper sleeve from the ecocube and pull back sticker.
- Carefully pour about 30 ml of water on the planted seeds.
- Keep the ecocube in a bright, warm place and water moderately until plants are germinating (approx. 20 ml about every 3 days). Make sure that the granulate doesn't dry up – avoid waterlogging!
- The plants will begin to germinate and grow after about 6-20 days. Continue to water moderately.
- Flowers: Flowers will bloom after about 2-3 months./The forget-me-not will bloom in the upcoming summer.
- Herbs: The first herbs can be harvested continuously after about 3 months.
- Lucky clover & love plant: The lucky clover/love plant will bloom after about 3-4 months.
- Aloe Vera: The aloe vera will slowly begin to grow after about 14-20 days.
- Christmas tree:
- The Christmas tree will begin to grow slowly after about 10-14 days.
- The home-grown plants can be enjoyed as a small, living Christmas tree in your living room after about 6-7 years of growth.
- Orchid tree:
- Open the seed packet and put seeds in a glass with luke warm water for about 24 h.
- After 24 hours remove seeds from water and push the seeds about 1 cm below the surface of the granulate in the cube.
- Cover the planted seeds with a glass and make sure that the granulate doesn't dry up (avoid waterlogging!).
- Remove glass daily for 1 hour to give plant air and continue to water moderately. The orchid tree will begin to grow after 2-4 weeks.
- It will take at least 4-6 years of growth for the plant to start blooming.
As soon as the plant outgrows the ecocube, repot your plant by simply transplanting the entire ecocube into a regular flower pot with some soil, or outdoors. The ecocube will slowly decompose and turn into a valuable fertilizer for the plant. Alternatively, it is also possible to transplant your plant with its biodegradable planting cup into a regular flower pot with some soil, or outdoors. You can also use your empty cube as a pen holder!