garden in a glass contains coconut fiber tabs, a jute bag and a bulb bag.
- Open the jar by twisting the lid counter clockwise and take out the bulb bag.
- Add 350 ml of water into the jar with the coconut fiber tabs and the jute bag. Now open the provided bulb package and stick the flower bulbs about 1 cm deep into the ground. The planted bulbs should be completely covered with soil.
- Keep the jar in a bright, warm place and water moderately until plants are germinating water moderately until plants are germinating (approx. 50 ml about every 3 days). Make sure that the soil doesn't dry up – avoid waterlogging!
- The love plant will begin to grow after about 10-14 days. Continue to water moderately.
- The love plant will bloom after about 3-4 months.
- As soon as the lucky clover gets too big for the jar, carefully remove it and transplant it into a flower pot with some soil.