garden in a glass contains coconut fiber tabs, a jute bag and a plant seed bag.
- Open the jar by twisting the lid counter clockwise and take out the seed bag.
- Add 350 ml of water into the jar with the coconut fiber tabs and the jute bag. Now open the provided seed bag and sow out the seeds. Slightly cover the planted seeds with soil.
- Keep the jar in a bright, warm place and water moderately until plants are germinating (approx. 50 ml about every 3 days). Make sure that the soil doesn't dry up – avoid waterlogging!
- The mint plant will begin to grow after about 12-16 days. Continue to water moderately.
- After another 8 weeks, the first mint leaves can be harvested continuously.
- As soon as the mint plant gets too big for the jar, carefully remove it and transplant it into a flower pot with some soil, or outdoors.