ecopot contains a little seed bag, a coaster. coconut fiber tabs and a little wooden plate where you can write down the names of the plants.
- Place the pot on the saucer and put the 2 coco fiber tabs in the pot.
- Fill the pot with water to about 1cm below the rim. After about 3 minutes the tabs will have turned into soil. Now use your finger to smooth out the soil.
- Sow the seeds from the package and slightly cover with soil.
- Keep the ecopot in a bright, warm place and water moderately until plants are germinating (approx. 30ml every 3 days). Make sure that the granulate doesn't dry up – avoid waterlogging!
- After about 7-14 days the plants will start growing. Continue to water moderately.
- As soon as the herbs are tall enough, you can use them to cook with.