The grow kit contains coconut fiber tabs, biodegradable cups, plant markers and seed packages filled with certified organic seeds.
- Remove the lid from the wooden box and take out the coconut fiber tabs, the plant markers, the biodegradable cups and the small plant seed packages.
- Place the biodegradable cups next to each other in the wooden box. Next put one coconut tab into each cup. Fill each cup with water to about 1 cm below the rim. After about 5 minutes the tabs will have turned into soil. Use your finger to smooth the soil.
- Sprinkle the seeds from one seed package onto the substrate in one cup and cover with soil. Do the same with the rest of the seed packets.
- Place the grow kit a bright, warm place and water moderately until plants are germinating (approx. 20 ml every 3 days). Make sure that the granulate doesn‘t dry up – avoid waterlogging!
- After about 10-18 days the plants will start to grow.Continue to water moderately.
- As soon as the arugula has grown lushly, you can harvest the first leaves and the ripened vegetables and use them to refine your dishes or enjoy as a healthy snack for in between.
Small tip: use provided plant markers to label what’s in each cup!