ecobox contains coconut fibre tablet, wooden plant stick for writing on, compostable planting cup and sa plant seed bag.
- Remove the sleeve, slide the lid off the wooden box and take out the entire contents.
- Place the compostable planting pot in the ecobox, fill with the coconut fibre tablet and slowly pour in water to about 2 cm below the edge of the cup. After about 5 minutes, the coconut fibre tablet will turn into soil.
- Label the wooden plant stick and carefully insert it into the soil. Open the plant seed bag and sprinkle the seeds on the coconut fibre soil. Cover the planted seeds with coconut fibre soil so that they are completely covered.
- Place the ecobox in a bright, warm place and only water moderately until germination (approx. 40 ml about every 3 days – avoid waterlogging!).
- The sunflower will begin to grow after about 6-8 days. Continue to water the plant moderately.
- The sunflower will bloom after another 12 weeks.
- As soon as the flower you have grown is too big for the ecobox, the sunflower can be transferred into a flower pot with some soil or outdoors using the compostable planting cup. The wooden box can then be used as a pen holder or gift box, for example!